P/T Promotional Street Team Members
Posted on 2016-03-03
By WCIB, WCOD, WEII, WXTK iHeart Media
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Coordinates and attends meetings with Promotions Director as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Supervises prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks.
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar.
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills, collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult: situations and personalities.
- Valid driverís license and excellent driving record.
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move heavy objects.
- 6 months to a year experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
- High school diploma; college experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurability
HOW TO APPLY:
Email cover letter and resume to NinaJackson@iHeartMedia.com. No phone calls please.