Social Media Specialist
Posted on 2016-02-29
By WXKS-FM, WJMN-FM, WBWL-FM iHeart Media Boston
Be the voice of Kiss 108, JAM`N 94.5 and 101.7 The Bull on leading social media platforms. You`ll interact with fans and keep Boston updated with the latest entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle info, as well as local and national news.
- Maintains functionality of web-based software sites, products, programs, and prototypes.
- Assists in the creation of user-friendly web application designs, ensures easy navigation, organizes content, and integrates graphics and audio that appeal to targeted audience.
- Builds custom local and sales web portal pages/sites.
- Administers controls and maintains media assets.
- Monitors web applications for performance and capacity
- Conducts day-to-day website maintenance for radio station(s).
- Maintains and utilizes digital traffic orders ticket system.
- Works closely with Digital Content Director, Digital Sales Manager, Graphic Designers and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
- Prolific use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and deep understanding of why content on those platforms is popular
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/copy), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to write in an entertaining, witty and engaging manner
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- An obsession with figuring out what the target audience is sharing, liking, recommending and talking about online
- A genuine love for and excitement about the Internet
- Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
- High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
- Desire to grow and develop additional skills
- Relevant coursework or work experience in the Social Media/Marketing field
- BS in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations a plus