Senior IT Support Specialist
Posted on 2016-02-19
By Saga Communications of Illinois, LLC Saga Communications of Illinois, LLC
Support, aid and otherwise maintain all IT and technology based infrastructure for Saga Communications, a publically traded broadcast company in Champaign IL. This includes duties related to the entire Saga footprint as assigned by the Director of IT. The “regional” IT members work as an extended team so duties are never truly limited to geographic regions.
Details of the position include:
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN support.
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory, MCSE or 3 years relevant experience
- Cisco routers CCNE or 5 years relevant experience
- HP Layer 3 switches, 5 years relevant experience
- Desktop support skills including the ability to support Office 365 and Outlook
- Experience with Symantec Backup Exec
- Solid technical, writing, and communication skills
- Quickly learning new processes, being a team player, and taking ownership of local IT operations as well as contribute to a team of IT engineers.
- Having three or more years experience in an IT environment which utilizes a Help Desk to assign your work and support tools.
- Expect to regularly work some nights, weekends, and additional hours.
- The position requires a strong self-starter as well as someone able to identify and request the information as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org