VIDEO EDITOR/ASSISTANT DIRECTOR/AUDIO ENGINEER
Posted on 2016-02-17
By CareerPage CareerPage
KNAT-TV in Albuquerque seeks a qualified Video Editor/Director.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create videos for broadcast, PSAís, Social Media, and You Tube.
- On studio productions, function in the role of audio engineer.
- Update and manage social media.
- Assist in planning and execution of KNAT-TVís productions in-house and on-location.
- Assists in prepping the studio or remote locations for production. For example: lighting, green screen, audio, and camera set up.
- Use of Adobe Premier Pro Suite, After Effects, skills in color-correcting and sound mixing.
- Assists in processing logs for automation system and perform transmitter readings in the absence of the Assistant Engineer.
- Maintains all software updates to nonlinear editor and other computers.
- Reports directly to the Station Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- At least two years of experience in relevant field.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week, with occasional flexibility on weekends for various productions and/or events for KNAT.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Have a strong sense of professional and ethical responsibility and be able to work independently or with a team.
- Periodically, contributing video spots to Smile of a Child (television children’s Christian network).
- Background, knowledge and experience in post-production editing, media codec workflows and post-production software such as Adobe Premiere Pro Suite, or Final Cut Studio.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER