Posted on 2016-02-11
By WCOV Woods Communications Corporation
WCOV-TV, Montgomery`s FOX Affiliate is seeking a Production Editor to write, shoot, edit and assemble commercials for clients, as well as various other video projects.
Perform Video Production:
- Schedule client meetings, videography, editing
- Write copy, shoot footage, edit
- Work on WCOV original programming as directed
Perform Other Production Tasks:
- Work with Sales to ensure client creative services and design support needs are met
- Work with Promotions to prepare promos, IDs, and video line up as needed
- Extensive audio and video editing experience is required. An eye for design is a plus.
- Knowledge of non-linear editing equipment is a must, including, but not limited to, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects. The more Adobe Creative Cloud you know the better!
- Must multi-task well in an independent setting. Multiple projects will be ongoing and you’ll need to provide daily updates without being micromanaged.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are needed. Client interaction is a big part of the job.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can be turned loose on projects, works well on collaborative projects; one who takes criticism well and brainstorms well with others. Ideal candidate strives to both create the best work they are capable of each time and continuously learns to become even more capable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit resume, cover letter, and demo reel (DVD or URL) to:
(Note: a 3 to 5 minute showcase of your best work that highlights your strengths and your aesthetic in an organized and entertaining way – not an entire project or link to your complete body of work on your YouTube Channel please)
Attn: Matt Johnson
One WCOV Avenue
Montgomery, Alabama 36111
Or fax to (334) 288-5414,
Or email email@example.com