Master Control Operator
Posted on 2016-02-11
By WTVC, ETVC, WFLI Sinclair Broadcasting Group
WTVC needs a Master Control Operator in a Hub environment. Ideal candidate will be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications, and will have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. Must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring TV broadcast equipment to transmit TV programs and commercials to the viewing audience
- On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs
- Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
- Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
- Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for TV and multi-platform use
- Support operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.sbgi.net.
WTVC NewsChannel 9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.