Promotions Asst/On-Air Talent
Posted on 2016-02-11
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision Communications
Entravision (NYSE: EVC) a leading media company and integrated marketing solutions provider for companies targeting the US Latino market seeks a full-time Promotions Assistant/On-Air Talent in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The individual in this position is part of a team responsible for: the Branding and Marketing of the stations via the execution of Radio and TV Stations instant wins, special events, and client remotes and events; Maintaining promotional equipment at all times.
Responsibilities include the performance of live broadcasts that are entertaining, compelling, and informative; monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air-shift; ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly; operating the control board; personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
Flexible schedule to work night and weekends. We are looking for friendly, energetic people who are creative and comfortable working with and entertaining a crowd, can remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and can follow instructions. Having knowledge on general sports is a plus. Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe; Valid New Mexico Driverís License; Good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Daily communication with promotions manager and entire promotions team.
- Receives and respond to incoming telephone calls, responds to routine questions and requests.
- Create basic events sheets for remotes and events.
- Maintain the Hot Zip list accurately
- Distribute contest rules, winner affidavits and prizing on the streets.
- Entertain a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
- Maintain vehicles stocked at all times with prize premiums and supplies.
- Inspects and keeps maintenance of station vehicles, paperwork (registration & insurance).
- Maintain promotional equipment (canopy, PAís, tool boxes, prize boxes, etc.).
- Brand and market the stations.
- Takes inventory of prizes and supplies when needed.
- Professional demeanor required at all times.
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- 1+ years in radio promotions experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements; desired, but not required.
- Experience in dealing with entertaining large crowds.
- Experience in website creation, monitoring social media platforms is a plus.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an E-VERIFY and EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Send Resume with cover letter to:
Entravision Communications Corporation
2725-E Broadbent Pkwy NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER