Posted on 2016-02-02
By CareerPage CareerPage
Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc. is seeking an executive assistant.
- Schedules and manages extremely active calendars of appointments, to include internal and external meetings and coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate all aspects of meetings of various Board Committees led by COO and CFO
- Construct agendas and calendar details as far in advance as possible (including those for high profile visitors), highlighting key events, coordinating meetings, and conference calls
- Draft correspondence to staff, Board of Trustees and other community partners
- Develop presentation materials for Board of Trustees meetings
- Write and prepare minutes for meetings
- Interact with Board members and their assistants
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agents including high-level agencies; establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, quality of life and teamwork
- Type documents, memos, travel expense reports, etc.
- File, prepare check requests, photocopy, email documents as needed
- Provide telephone support, including arranging conference calls
- Build effective presentations using PowerPoint, and other software
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Manage and supervise front desk staffing
- Associates degree and minimum seven years of experience as an executive assistant supporting two or more executives
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with database management systems (including creating detailed reports)
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Pleasant personality; positive attitude; collaborative mind-set
- Ability to adapt to work as needed
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends, representing the company at special events
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume, cover letter (including where candidate found out about the position), and salary requirements to Human Resources, Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., 1049 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.