Digital Media Assistant
Posted on 2016-02-02
By KXKL, KWOF, KIMN Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
The Digital Media Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing in all departmental efforts including email blasts, social media updates, digital contest creation, and display ad creation for station clients. This position will coordinate projects with the Programming team to create and maintain content that is promoted across all platforms, including on-air and digital.
- Assist in graphic design, web design and the uploading of content to radio station websites.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Marketing to design and create digital sales and promotional assets.
- Assist in the creation, editing and distribution of weekly email blasts; Traffic emails and web ads.
- Assist in the creation of blog posts on each stationís website.
- Assist in the design of web pages for station contests.
- Works with sales team to create stand out marketing pieces for our clients.
- Facilitate the completion of sales campaigns and projects.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extensive working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, Content Management Systems, Social Networking and Microsoft Office suite
- Basis understanding of video editing fundamentals.
- Familiarity with mobile applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with an acute attention to detail.
Education or Formal Training
- High School diploma required. Bachelorís Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 years of experience in graphic design and marketing, with a focus on online marketing.
- Previous experience with producing blog material and writing copy
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter to: MediaCareers@TeamKSE.com