Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on 2016-02-02
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Primary role is acting as support for our sales team, our clients and our other inter-company departments.
- Assist in creating on air and sales promotions.
- Write, produce and upload commercials.
- Upload various station programs.
- Provide support to clients with excellent customer service skills
- Communicates effectively and clearly with station business and traffic departments on a daily basis
- Assist Traffic department by gathering copy and traffic and working to solve issues.
- Works on highly time sensitive projects, adhering to deadlines.
- Manages multiple project requests simultaneously with quick turnaround time.
- Maintain inventory on office supplies and reorder when needed
- Coordinate Morning show guests, including non profits, government officials and clients.
- Fulfill Monthly Affidavits, and maintain quarterly Public File, EEO and Music Reports.
- Maintain social media accounts, website and email hosting.
- Training will be provided for iMedia Touch; Production, OnAir, Log Tools, Adobe Audition and Natural Log.
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Flexible and adaptable to change if needed.
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media and the ability to adapt to propriety computer systems.
- Background in radio station continuity helpful
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude.
- Possess excellent time management and leadership skills to meet deadlines
- Monday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Saturdays – to work remote broadcasts
- Some nights and weekends may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER