Posted on 2016-01-29
By iHeart Media Northern Colorado iHeart Media Northern Colorado
iHeartRadio in Loveland is looking for a qualified Director of Marketing and Promotions.
The Director of Marketing and Promotions will work with programming, digital and sales management to develop, coordinate, and execute successful marketing campaigns; will supervise the brand management team to ensure the execution of all cluster initiatives; build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with traditional and non-traditional advertising outlets; serve as the liaison to our community, corporate and media partners.
- Leadership/Management skills – ability to effectively manage and develop multiple employees in a high volume, fast paced, and creative environment
- Key strategic contacts and strong familiarity
- Thorough understanding of digital goals and metrics
- Working knowledge and understanding of Radio Programming essentials specifically individual formats and their target audiences
- Ability to assist in maximizing terrestrial and digital revenue opportunities
- Technical knowledge of the digital content/SOCIAL PLATFORMS/streaming and its application to radio.
- Proven knowledge of effective brand strategies including graphic/logo design
- Concert Promotions- Assist with set up/tear down, serve as hospitality host for artist if needed
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.