Posted on 2016-01-27
By KRQE-TV New Mexico Fox KBIM-TV KREZ-TV Nexstar
Media General's CBS/FOX Duopoly in Albuquerque is searching for a top notch Producer/Editor for our Creative Services Department. Join a hard-working, results-driven department and be a key player with direct hands-on creation of marketing for KRQE News 13, 2 KASA Fox, krqe.com and kasa.com.
Responsible for day-to-day station and website marketing development and production of stations' promotional announcements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production of stations' promotional announcements.
- Motivate viewers to watch the station and visit the station's website through station promotion.
- Write, produce, light, shoot, and edit station promotional announcements.
- Maintain a fun, collaborative and effective work environment.
- Produce news topicals, image campaigns, and more.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency in television production and post production.
- Ability to write, produce, shoot, and edit.
- Proficient in computer software application (ex: Final Cut Pro, ENPS, Adobe Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years television promotions experience.
Training/Equipment:Computer with editing software.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express your interest in this position, apply online at http://krqe.com/about/jobs/. No phone calls, please. The application deadline is open until the job has been filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER