Creative Digital Storytellers
Posted on 2016-01-25
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Are you passionate about creating new forms of digital storytelling? Do you love food, travel and the southern lifestyle? Can you find amazing places and people in our area and create engaging stories and videos? If so, we want you to join our team.
FOX 8 (WVUE-New Orleans) is looking for a creative storyteller to join our new digital initiative. She/he will be responsible for delivery multiple pieces weekly and will split their time between writing, producing, shooting and editing content as necessary. We are looking for people who are great to work with and highly motivated.
- Bachelor's degree in film, television, news or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Proven experience as a digital video storyteller with strong camera and editing skills
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Premier, Photoshop
- Demo reel is required
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production time-lines
- Experienced in still photography preferred but not required
- Must be energetic, positive and great to work with
- Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to work well, alone and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and links to your work.
No phone calls or emails.