Alpha Media Alaska - Promotions Director
Posted on 2016-01-21
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Job Title Promotions Director – Alpha Media Alaska
Responsible for administering all promotions in partnership with the Programming and Sales department. This includes oversight of prize management, coordinating events, and assisting with all promotional activity with Sales Managers and Program Directors. This position is full time, non-exempt, salaried position. Eligible for benefits to include medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation and more. Pay range: $31,000-$34,000 annual DOE. Work Schedule: Mon-Sun variable hours.
Job duties to include but are not limited to:
- Oversight of all promotional calendars, to include workflow coordination, talent management and gear prep.
- Managing prize inventory to include coordination of prize awards, prize database and acquisition of prize inventory when necessary.
- Vehicle use, cleanliness and maintenance scheduling, oversight of all use.
- Scheduling, organization and maintenance of marti/remote equipment.
- Attend pertinent promotional meetings and training per Market Manager.
- Oversee quality of station visibility at all promotional events.
- Service a list of trade accounts to assist in execution of sales/programming promotions.
- Backup Sales Assistant and Receptionist as necessary.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when the circumstances change. (Emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Must have valid drivers license, vehicle, and state required vehicle insurance. Must be 21 or over.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lara Bickford, Business Manager at email@example.com or fill out an application at 301 Arctic Slope Ave Anchorage, AK 99518.
Alpha Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, political affiliation, status as a Veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal statutes or regulations.