Production Director/Copy Writer
Posted on 2016-01-19
By MBA Massachusetts Broadcasters Association
Greater Media Boston has an immediate opportunity in our Creative Services Department for a Production Director/Copy Writer.
The ideal candidate is proficient with Avid Pro Tools, experienced in directing voice talent, and capable of communicating and working well with our five sales departments. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, while effectively juggling multiple projects are required.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Concept Development, writing, voicing, and producing commercial production for five (5) radio stations.
- Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to enhance existing client copy points and station brands
- Reviews and determines all commercial and paid programming content in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state, and local laws; protects station licenses.
- High degree of planning and organizing skills; can multi-task and meet specific deadlines.
- Ability to influence others, inspire innovation and ensure a client focus
Imaging Experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and Boston Market experience a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Employee benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k).
Please send your cover letter, resume, references, copy samples and MP3 samples of on air and production work to: email@example.com
NOTE: MP3 samples should be no longer than 2 minutes (5MB or smaller please) – Links to dropbox or other delivery method preferred.
~ No phone calls, please! ~Greater Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer