Digital Project Manager
Posted on 2016-01-19
By MBA Massachusetts Broadcasters Association
Greater Media Boston is home to five of Bostonís most powerful radio brands: Radio 92.9, HOT 96.9, Country 102.5, MAGIC 106.7 and WROR 105.7. Greater Media Boston Interactive (GMBi) is the force behind creating a digital presence for our brands and clients through web development, graphic design, video and custom products.
GMBi is looking for a talented and upbeat Digital Project Manager to join our creative, cutting edge team. The Digital Project Manager will work closely with the GMBi team to schedule, execute, and maintain integrated programs for both Sales and Marketing.
- Working within our internal management systems including Open X Ad Server, GIRTIE Project Management System, Retargeting Platform, and Wordpress
- Handling ad operations within our Open X ad server by scheduling and reporting
- Daily management of all digital project submissions
- Act as a liaison between Digital department and Sales and Promotions/Marketing departments
- Supports web developer and graphic designer
- Assists in creating recaps for integrated programs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Project management experience in a marketing/promotional company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong analytic, strategic, and creative thinking are a must when developing and executing programs
- Embodies planning/organizational skills
- Must have a strong desire to learn and be a part of a dynamic team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a requirement. You will work with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners.
- Web development, graphic design, or video skills are a bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates please submit a cover letter and resume to:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
~ No phone calls, please! ~Greater Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer