Digital Content Producer (Part-time)
Posted on 2015-12-28
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS RADIO in Phoenix is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design, site management and social media.
- Create and maintain content for the stations’ websites, including email blasts, uploading and editing of audio and video for web use, blogging, loyalty programs, contests, etc., following corporate requirements.
- Update station content, execute contests, and design new templates as needed using the content management systems utilized by CBS Radio.
- Design graphics and artwork for the stations’ websites.
- Photography with a DSLR.
- Witty internet editing/writing.
- Produce short-form video pieces.
- Upload edited audio and video for web use.
- Create and send newsletters.
- Assist Marketing and Programming Departments with web banner design and promotional materials for the sites.
- Capture content (video, audio and photos) at Station events.
- Represent the station positively and effectively on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., as needed.
- Three or more years of experience working with web-based (HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Dreamweaver, etc.) and graphics-based (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, etc.) programs, and video-based editing software is required.
- Two to five years of broadcast, print, or internet editing/writing is preferred.
- Must have template design and implementation experience.
- Familiarity with Wordpress platform is required.
- Photography experience with Digital SLR cameras is preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- BA/BS in Computer Science is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled