Receptionist Part time afternoons
Posted on 2015-12-18
By KAAZ, KNRS, KODJ, KJMY, KZHT Total Traffic
Salt Lake City, UT
Part-Time Receptionist—Afternoons 12:30-5:30
Functions as the public face of the business, greeting a wide range of visitors; performs a full range of duties including answering and routing telephone calls, record keeping, administrative and clerical work.
- Routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls at switchboard or multi-line phone.
- Takes and distributes messages as appropriate.
- Greets visitors, issues visitor passes, maintains visitor logs, notifies party of visitor arrival and/or directs visitor to designated area.
- Responds to routine inquiries regarding office location, hours of operation, etc.
- May schedule meeting rooms, prepare basic correspondence, organize and distribute mail, receive and send courier packages, etc.
- Professionalism: makes a good 1st impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Collaboration with others
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities
- Ability to multitask, e.g., handle simultaneous incoming calls and visitors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
- Demonstrates initiative to find answers to inquiries from guests, staff and self
- Uses professional telephone skills
- Takes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks
- Time management: shows attention to detail; meets deadlines; arranges for back-up when not in the office; is punctual
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- 0-1+ year’s experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with similar phone system a plus
- 4-year college degree preferred
- None required
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply at: https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia