KSTK-FM, Development Director
Posted on 2015-12-15
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
KSTK-FM, Wrangell, Alaska is accepting applications for a Development Director. The successful candidate will excel at raising revenue for KSTK through sales of sponsorship and underwriting to local, regional and statewide businesses and organizations.
WRANGELL RADIO GROUP INCORPORATED
POSITION DESCRIPTION: (30 hours / week – Range D)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a plan to seek corporate business financial support from local, regional, and statewide sources.
- Responsible for fulfilling an annual budget goal through businesses, corporation and non-profit sponsorship and underwriting.
- Prepares and maintains contracts.
- Writes and produces underwriting and non-profit donor announcement.
- Ensures radio underwriting and non-profit announcements are in compliance with FCC regulations and station guidelines.
- Insures proper logging and airing of announcements.
- Coordinates with General Manager and Program Director in planning and conducting Spring and Fall membership drives, auctions, special event fundraising activities for the organization.
- Works with other CoastAlaska Development Directors on underwriting, marketing and fundraising events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Reports directly to the General Manager.
- Good professional appearance and public presentation skills.
- Good writing skills, familiar with proposal and/or grant writing.
- Familiarity with broadcast and print media preferred.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Experience in non-profit fundraising preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested individuals may submit a letter of interest and resume to KSTK General Manager, Cindy Sweat by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is open until filled. KSTK and Wrangell Radio Group are equal opportunity employers.