Accountant - CBS Mall Media
Posted on 2015-12-10
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Mall Media in Phoenix is looking for an Accountant to join the Finance staff. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is customer service oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Tracking of rent contracts (Specialty & Core) and related payments for Malls.
- Accounts Receivable, credit and collections for Malls.
- Accounts Payable activities – Radio & Malls.
- Assist in performing month-end and year-end closing activities including the preparation of journal entries and general ledger account analysis and reconciliations for Malls.
- Assist in reporting monthly financial performance and variance analysis for Malls.
- Compile and calculate monthly sales commission statements for Malls sellers.
- Assist in ensuring the station is complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Act rules and regulations.
- Participate in the forecasting and budgeting processes for Malls.
5+ years experience in basic accounting processes, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation, and month-end closing. Media industry experience preferred. Must be proficient in Excel and other software packages; Oracle accounting system experience is preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. 4-year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes online through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Reference # 23834. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V.