KMLE Morning On Air Talent
Posted on 2015-11-25
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Join the KMLE Nation!
KMLE Phoenix is looking for a well-seasoned host to join Nina D in Mornings in one of America's greatest cities. We're looking for a superstar talent with a winning attitude; a proven track record and morning drive experience. Are you hard working, focused, and driven to win? We want to talk with you!
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Preparing and distributing a written show plan for each broadcast.
- Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Operating the control board; production work.
- Personal appearances at station events, client meetings, and remote broadcasts.
- Blogging for station website, and engaging listeners on station social media platforms.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault.
- Knowledge of the format music and the target audience lifestyle is required.
- Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
- Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required; Must have prior morning drive experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants may submit their resumes at the CBS Radio Career Center located at www.cbsradio.com. Reference # 23748. (no phone calls, please).
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V