Part-Time Board Operator
Posted on 2015-11-18
By WYCQ Inc.
WYCQ, Inc., The Game Nashville has an immediate part time opening for Play By Play Producer / Board Operator.
Have you ever wanted to get your foot in the door of Nashville’s ESPN Radio Stations and a great local company? Here's your chance with this excellent entry-level opportunity!
WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Produce weeknight and weekend sports programming.
- Produce hourly local sports updates for stations.
- Audio and video production of promos, special features and best-of-programming
- Ensures readiness of audio clips, live-read scripts and availability of other show elements
- Being accessible during non-broadcast times to react to breaking news & other unforeseen events
- Contribute with social media and website posts
- Minimum 18 months of Board Operator Experience
- Use and/or Knowledge of Cool Edit / Adobe Audition / Sony Vegas / IMediaTouch
- Strong interest and knowledge of sports.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Functions well working independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Skill projecting professionalism over the phone and in person
- Ability handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Positive attitude, ability to work on a team, and flexibility to evolve with position
- Good sense of humor
Must be willing to work Weekends and Holidays 30-35 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY:
SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org subject Board Op OR fax to attn: Jeremy Bennefield 615-361-9873.