Star98 Morning Show Host
Posted on 2015-11-16
By KID-FM, KCHQ, KID, KIDG, KIDJ, KLLP, KGTM, KPKY, KZKY, KWIK, KRXK, KOUW
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich Broadcasting is searching for an immediate HOT AC Morning Drive talent. Are you a pop culture junkie? Can you engage todayís 18-34 year old females with a compelling morning show, while creating strong relationships with local and national advertisers? Are you quick wit, social media savvy and ready to represent Star98 on the streets of Southeast Idaho? If so, the then we want you to apply for this opportunity! Selector and NexGen experience a huge plus.
- Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative on-air programs and propel the success of the stations in the market
- Protect the FCC license of the station
- Manage day-to-day operations and production of the morning show and assist the PD with the imaging of the station
- Ensure that the stationís programming serves the needs and interests of the targeted audience
- Work closely with the sales and promotions department to develop marketing opportunities for station to achieve the stationís rating goals, facilitate audience growth and market presence
- Evaluate and analyze demographic and market research and appropriately implement research findings
- Stay current with all relevant industry practices and information
- Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
- Cultivate community relations to benefit Rich Broadcasting as a whole
- Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
Work Experience Required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior announcing and production experience for a radio station
Skills & Abilities Required
- Acceptable on-air presence and voice quality
- Develop and maintain effective communications with both internal and external business partners
- Proven networking abilities
- Flexible with hours and weekends
- High school diploma
Preferred, But Not Required
- Bachelorís degree in Broadcasting or Communications , or equivalent experience
- Selector and NexGen experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our website.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email or mail for current posted positions.
Resume is only accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer