Posted on 2015-10-27
By KABQ-AM KABQ-FM KBQI-FM KPEK-FM KLQT-FM KTEG-FM KZRR-FM iHeartMedia
iHeartRadio in Albuquerque is looking for a sales assistant with desire to grow with the company.
Ideal candidates will be competitive and thrive in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the organization by making significant revenue contributions.
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software programs
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.