Digital Media Coordinator
Posted on 2015-09-22
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s digital media strategy. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to the several digital media channels in an effort to achieve digital department objectives
- Create comprehensive weekly and monthly interpretive explanations and analysis reports of client promotions and/or campaigns.
- Assist in building monthly digital strategies including content calendars and detailed goals for clients and stations.
- Assist in the development of leads and acquire new digital business.
- Manage and monitor social media outlets on behalf of the station(s), including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any additional outlets as necessary. This includes monitoring and responding as necessary on behalf of the station(s).
- Attend station(s) events on behalf of the Hubbard Digital department, including onsite social media monitor, filming videos, taking photos, etc.
- Assist with coordinating video and/or photo shoots between client and videographer to support clients’ social media.
- Keep digital sales materials current so they reflect current rates and trends.
- Accompany account executives on sales call and quickly generate solutions to clients’ needs using digital media and other Hubbard Interactive products.
- Track station(s) and client’s success with existing digital media campaigns and create interactive recaps.
- Collaborate with digital team on strategies to retain business year over year.
- Keep updated on the digital media industry’s developments and trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant digital media experienced preferred.
- One (1) year of relevant digital sales experienced preferred.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising and sales cycle.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to do basic Accounting via Excel spreadsheet.
- Willingness to assist sales team in each step of the sales cycle as needed.
- Solid writing, editing, marketing, public relations and business development skills; basic proofreading ability.
- Ability to work in both Mac and PC environments.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure in demanding environment.
- Must be highly creative, flexible and with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
- Ability to think “outside the box” to reach goals.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER