Posted on 2015-08-25
By CareerPage CareerPage
Responsible for the concept, design and execution of various graphics projects for the Marketing/Creative Services department. Must have experience with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema4D including greenscreen, tracking & rotoscoping techniques. Projects may include: on-air promo and show graphics, brand elements, consumer and trade print/digital campaigns, web graphics, and various in-house design needs. Work under the supervision and direction of the Design Director.
- Design, execute and deliver graphics for on-air, print and digital in various formats
- Handle multiple daily and long-term assignments with constantly shifting priorities.
- Maintain graphics resource library, follow naming conventions and network folder structure.
- Work well in team environment.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
- 3-5 years experience in a broadcast/cable/advertising design group.
- Proven design capabilities across broadcast, print and web including strong typography and animation skills.
- Hands-on expertise with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema4D
- Expertise with keying greenscreen footage, rotoscoping and tracking
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Chyron Channel Box and/or Lyric Software is a plus
- Self motivated, organized and solution driven thinking
- Deadline oriented and works well under pressure and in a changing environment
- Collaborative spirit and a client service approach
- Art School or Bachelorís Degree in Graphic Design preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER