Promotions Assistant, Colorado Springs
Posted on 2015-08-24
By KCCY-FM, KKLI-FM, KVUU-FM, KIBT-FM, KDZA-FM, KPHT-FM, KCCY-AM, KCSJ-AM iHeart Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed.
- Must be 18 years or older and able to work a flexible schedule (including weekend and evening events) up to 20 hours a week.
- Must work well under pressure, and have the willingness and ability to learn how to operate promotional equipment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to lift objects in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
- Duties also include the set-up and breakdown of promotional event equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.