Breckenridge Account Executive
Posted on 2015-08-24
By KIFT/KRKY/KSMT NRC365
Are you outgoing, ambitious, community minded and hard working? KSMT, The LIFT FM, KSKE & KQSE and Radiate Live Events are expanding their sales force. We are seeking an Account Executive to present creative radio & marketing campaigns to community businesses who want to grow their market share.
This is a full time, year round position that demands a competitive drive for success. This commission based position has great perks and lucrative rewards for the right candidate.
- Achieve and exceed established sales budgets
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual capable of independent work and follow up
- Ability to prospect, develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Ability to write copy and proposals
- Reliable transportation for daily sales calls
- Able to work promotions and events outside of normal business hours
Education and/or Experience:
- College Degree or equivalency in business, communications or marketing required.
- Prefer at least one year experience in media or outside sales in Summit County
- Computer skills. Knowledge of Word and Excel. Social media & internet skills.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme, outdoor environments
- Basic outdoor recreation abilities a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to Lindsey at Jobs@alwaysmountaintime.com. Serious inquiries only. AlwaysMountainTime, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers Health/Dental/401(k) to full time employment.