Office Manager/Sales Assistant
Posted on 2015-08-17
By Midwest Communications Midwest Communications
We are looking for a top-notch office manager/sales assistant who will support the Market Manager and will serve as a liaison with the Corporate Human Resources Director by performing the following duties:
- Operates telephone system in a friendly, helpful manner.
- Greets and assists visitors.
- Implements office and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains and distributes new hire packets and reviews for completeness, accuracy prior to forwarding to the HR Director.
- Maintains attendance records.
- Purchases office supplies.
- Reviews accounts payable invoices for accuracy and codes appropriately prior to processing to Market Manager for approval.
- Maintains various Excel reports as required by the Market Manager/Director of Sales.
- General office duties such as handling petty cash expenditures, postage/shipping, telephones and other equipment.
- Many other varied office duties as assigned.
This position requires a proven track record in multi-tasking, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you`re interested in becoming a part of a progressive, fast paced team working with a Company that appreciates you, please send your cover letter and resume TODAY to Amy Dillon, Market Manager at: email@example.com; fax 812-234-9999 or snail mail to Amy’s attention at Midwest Communications, Inc., 824 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN 47807.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.