Posted on 2015-08-06
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Radio in Phoenix is seeking a qualified Promotions Manager with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in the media industry. We are looking for a creative individual who is experienced in all aspects of promotions who will be responsible for the creation, management and oversight of promotions for KMLE. The ideal candidate must be passionate about promotions and radio and must be experienced in developing revenue-generating ideas that get results for clients.
- Ensures that all on-air promotions have proper paperwork and CBS legal approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
- Maintains the station event calendar.
- Coordinates sales and station promotional activity outside the station.
- Enters all in-house prize information in Promo Suite Prize Closet.
- Plans and executes assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; coordinates all aspects of events; prizes/giveaways; signage; website development; print advertising and the physical appearance; attends the events to manage on-site execution.
- Prepares recaps of all events including timeline, promos, on-air activity, communication to staff and listeners, event specifics, location, logistics, results and station ‘credit’ from listeners and advertisers.
- Looks for additional opportunities where station(s) may grow in the area of visibility, revenue and community service.
- Sends email blasts and other communications to listeners and partners.
- Communicates weekly prize and contest information to station staff (sales and on air staff).
- Handles all listener inquiries in a friendly, professional manner.
- Works directly with sales department to acquire all elements needed for sales promotions i.e. copy, prizes, all complete station event recaps.
- Supervises and manages promotions coordinator and/or part time promotional staff.
- Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by Marketing and Promotions Manager.
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media industry inclusive of managing special events. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply online through the Career Center at www.cbsradio.com. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.