Posted on 2015-07-06
By New Mexico's CW (KWBQ)/My50-TV (KASY) KASY Licensee
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque, NM is seeking a full time Promotions Producer/Editor. We need a team player with a "can do" attitude.
Responsible for day-to-day station and website marketing development and production of stations' promotional announcements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for production of stations\' promotional announcements.
- Motivate viewers to watch the station and visit the station\'s website through station promotion.
- Write, produce, light, shoot, and edit station promotional announcements.
- Maintain a fun, collaborative and effective work environment.
- Produce news topicals, image campaigns, and more.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency in television production and post production.
- Ability to write, produce, shoot, and edit.
- Proficient in computer software application (ex: Final Cut Pro, ENPS, Adobe Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years television promotions experience.
Training/Equipment: Computer with editing software.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Must be able to lift 20lbs.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express your interest in this position, apply directly online at http://krqe.com/about/jobs/. The application deadline is open until the position has been filled. No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER