Posted on 2015-04-22
Join the exciting fast-paced business of television and radio broadcasting. In this position you will work within multiple departments gaining experience in many aspects of the business.
WDAY-TV, the ABC affiliate in Fargo, North Dakota, has a career opportunity with this immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant/Accounting Clerk.
- Assist General Manager with special tasks & reports
- Responsible for EEO reports and employee onboarding
- Accounting responsibilities; include preparing daily deposit, Accounts Payable, review of employee purchase card statements, general ledgers entries
- Traffic responsibilities; include daily log reconciliation, assistance with monthly billing
- Some switchboard responsibilities
- Cross train in the accounting and traffic departments
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Valid license and driver record that is insurable by the Company.
- Strong Excel and Word knowledge, experience working with Windows based software programs
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Good organization and communications skills, with ability to multi-task
- Must work well with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 11, 2015
EMAIL RESUME INCLUDING EMPLOYMENT AND COMPENSATION HISTORY TO: email@example.com
WDAY is a division of Forum Communications Company and is an equal opportunity employer.