Posted on 2015-04-03
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision Communications
Entravision (NYSE: EVC) a leading media company and integrated marketing solutions provider for companies targeting the US Latino market seeks a full-time Promotions Director in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The individual in this position is in charge of a team responsible for:
- Branding and Marketing of 2 Spanish TV stations and 2 Spanish radio stations as well as various websites.
- Cross promoting, planning and developing all station and client events as well as remotes.
- Writing, creating and directing on air promotional TV and radio spots.
- Supervising station contests arranging prizes and viewers, listener events.
- Representing station at community events and promotions.
- Hiring and supervising promotions assistants.
- Management of merchandising inventory including station promotional materials and equipment.
- Compiling Quarterly FCC Reports.
- Maintaining accurate records of contestants (winner sheets) and ensuring contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law.
- Receiving and responding to incoming telephone calls from viewers and listeners.
- Responding to routine questions and requests.
- Daily communication with promotions team and other departments.
- Attend client meetings with sales team for creative and promotional ideas/strategies as needed.
- College degree in Communications or Marketing or minimum two years experience in broadcast marketing, promotions, public relations or related field.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Must be very creative, self motivated, computer literate; possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work all shifts including after hours work, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Should possess strong organizational skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications Corporation is also an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Send Resume to:
Send Resume with cover letter to:
Entravision Communications Corporation
2725-E Broadbent Pkwy NE Albuquerque, NM 87107