98KUPD Promotions Coordinator
Posted on 2015-02-05
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
98KUPD, Arizona`s REAL Rock, is now accepting applications for a rare entry level management position with the most active promotions and marketing department in Arizona.
- Assistant to the Director of Promotions.
- Weekly scheduling of part-time promotions staff/street team.
- Coordinate all station events, sales activities and appearances.
- Content updates for stationís website and social media applications.
- Contest coordinator; facilitate on-air, on-site, & online contesting, ticketing, guest lists plus track prizes and winners.
- Maintain and manage the proper use, set-up and execution of station materials including station vehicles, P.O.S., canopy, sound/video equipment, banners, inflatables and merchandise.
- Correspondence with clients, sponsors, artist management, on-site supervisors, listeners pertaining to our on-site activities.
Applicants MUST have:
- 2 years` experience in Radio or other event related industry.
- A valid Arizona Driver`s License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Excellent social and organizational skills.
- Computer abilities. Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and other applicable programs. Adobe Photoshop / graphic experience a plus.
- Be punctual and able to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work in an up-tempo environment, juggle multiple tasks and be a team player.
- Dependable transportation.
- Knowledge of the format, music and the local sports teams/events.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please visit our website at: 98kupd.com/career or mail to: 98KUPD, Human Resources Dept., 1900 West Carmen. Tempe, Arizona 85283 No Phone Calls Please. Hubbard Radio Phoenix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.