Posted on 2015-02-05
- Facilitate and manage all commercial advertising for the stations.
- Produce and reconcile daily broadcast logs.
- Manage exceptions, preemptions and makegoods.
- Manage Program Log formats.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
- Broadcast traffic and/or continuity experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required as is the ability to effectively manage and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work with constantly changing environments.
- Prior computer experience, include Microsoft Office is required, Landmark OSi knowledge helpful.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to:
PO Box 2466
Fargo, ND 58108
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org