Copy & Continuity Coordinator/Sales Associate
Posted on 2015-01-30
By KUSA-TV & KTVD-TV MULTIMEDIA HOLDINGS CORPORATION
K*USA-TV/KTVD, a Gannett Company, is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in the following capacity:
- Allocate cart numbers and ensure copy assigned to advertiser schedules runs correctly based on agency instructions.
- Retrieve necessary info regarding missing copy.
- Inputs, maintains and distributes sales contracts.
- Run dub list and labels daily and check-in/prepare tapes for dubbing.
- Assist with maintaining tape library and work with digital delivery services.
- View spots for appropriateness when necessary.
- Runs and distributes various reports.
- Coordinate commercial production.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Handle some national sales offices – inputting orders, make goods, proofing contracts, filing answering phones
- 1-3 years Traffic experience at a TV Station
- College degree preferred
- Wide Orbit Traffic experience
- Basic Microsoft Outlook experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines required
- Able to react to change productively and handle all other tasks as assigned
- Ability to communicate effectively to a remote operation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Hours of work vary – hours are appropriate to business hours of primary station assignment and team.
HOW TO APPLY:
K*USA-TV/KTVD is committed to diversity and is equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent on passing a post-offer drug screen and background check.