Posted on 2015-01-30
By iHeart Media
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Ideal candidates will be competitive and thrive in a performance based environment and should expect to move up within the Clear Channel organization by making significant revenue contributions.
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Submitting affidavits weekly
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Viero and Radio Fusion and preparing for managers upon request, such as pool reports and unapproved credit
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and forwarding checks to station’s lockbox
- Performing general administrative duties including faxing, filing and copying
- Relieving receptionist when necessary
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software program
- Assisting AE’s with revisions when requested
- Other miscellaneous tasks as requested by managers and AE’s
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
HOW TO APPLY:
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.