Board Operator (Part-time)
Posted on 2015-01-30
By iHeart Media
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Operate control board for studio and remote programming. Includes, but is not limited to loading transporting, set-up & breakdown of broadcast equipment and events.
Regulate timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
- Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
- Monitor and update weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
- Assist with remote appearances.
- High school graduate with six month related experience and/or training.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work evenings, overnight and weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.