Office Mgr. / Events, Promotions & Community Relations Mgr. / On-air Host afternoons M-F
Posted on 2015-01-29
By KSKE/KKCH/KQSE NRC365
Full-time, M-F, ‘Jack of All Trades’ who demonstrates, within tight deadlines, high levels of accuracy, detail and follow-through related to the duties outlined below and additional duties as assigned.
Events, Promotions and Community Manager Duties:
- Manage, maintain and order promotional equipment and items.
- Produce, promote, document, analyze and work onsite at AMT events and promotions.
- Coordinate print collateral.
- Manage and contribute to social media content.
- Oversee and adhere to event budgets.
- Manage prizes and corresponding paperwork and spreadsheets; promptly follow-up with prize winners.
- Write and edit ad copy, press releases and other misc. writing and editing materials.
- Utilize traffic system for scheduling promos, PSAs and sales orders.
- Brainstorm revenue generating ideas with Avon team.
- Manage trade accounts and sponsorships for 501 c3 non-profit and community organizations.
- Assist General Manager/Sales Manager with additional duties as needed, including occasional sales.
Office Manager Duties:
- Accept office deliveries and pick up mail at Post Office box; promptly distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist callers or direct them to appropriate personnel; immediately direct sales inquiries to General Manager/Sales Manager.
- Process and deposit payments in timely manner (same-day most of the time.)
- Have full knowledge of the phone system, including updating and training others in use of same.
- Maintain neat appearance of lobby; greet and assist all visitors. Offer refreshments, etc.
- Become familiar with all station formats, including outlying ones.
- Hand out applications for employment and ensure new employee forms are filled out correctly and forwarded to Human Resources at central office.
- Ensure office security by verifying visitors are cleared. Improve and update staff of all office safety issues, including: fire; security; and accident-prone areas, etc. Participate in seasonal safety meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining EEO files. Facilitate hiring process, including: placing recruiting ads; developing outreach list for notification of job openings; posting job openings internally.
- FCC Public Files ‘Gatekeeper’: ensure that Public File documents are up-to-date and filed correctly; inform management of Public File discrepancies; possess knowledge of all FCC procedures.
- Maintain and update databases of listener contact information and company and client logos.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies. Place maintenance calls when needed. Oversee and order office supplies and corresponding invoices and check requests.
- Assist the G M/Sales Mgr with additional duties as assigned, often requiring an immediate turn-around.
- Distribute faxes in a timely manner and forward newsworthy ones to News Director and live on-air talent.
- Set up and manage Email distribution list contacts and databases to enhance communications.
- Listen to stations daily, report all errors promptly to management and staff.
- Submit radio station concert and show promotion proposals to pertinent promoters for giveaways.
- Develop and maintain a positive, effective working relationship with everyone with whom one interacts.
- Maintain a flexible and personable attitude, professional appearance and top work habits.
- Adhere to Always Mountain Time guidelines as defined in the Employee Handbook.
- Able to lift 25 pounds; able to work occasional weekends and evenings.
HOW TO APPLY: