Posted on 2015-01-22
By KRQE-TV New Mexico Fox KBIM-TV KREZ-TV Nexstar
KRQE Media Group is looking for a highly creative individual to join our commercial production business in Albuquerque, NM.
JOB SUMMARY: The commercial producer oversees the creation of a commercial TV spot from inception to broadcast.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing creative copy, shooting and editing video.
- Define and execute strategic direction for content coverage to meet business objectives.
- Communicating with sales executives and clients taking commercials from concept to final product.
- Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all digital devices.
- Verify commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
- Must be able to interact well with internal & external customers.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of advertiser needs and expectations.
- Proficient in non-linear editing.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent. At least 5 years experience in television or radio broadcast/production.
Training/Equipment: Utilize state-of-the-art television technology.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities other duties may be assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED **
To express your interest in this position, complete the employment application materials online at www.krqe.com. Select \"work for us\" to apply.
No phone calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER