Posted on 2015-01-22
By New Mexico's CW (KWBQ)/My50-TV (KASY) KASY Licensee
EVER DREAM OF BEING A TV STAR? NEW MEXICO CW AND MY50 TV CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
The CW & MY50 Star is the face and talent for New Mexico CW (KWBQ-TV) and MY50 TV (KASY-TV). The Star will represent both stations. The position is a full time position, with some weekend and evening events. The Star must be professional in the way they handle themselves in representing the stations with the client and the public.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for day-to-day station and website marketing development and production of stations¹ promotional announcements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivate viewers to watch the station and visit the station¹s website through station promotion.
- Write, produce, light, shoot, and edit station promotional announcements.
- Maintain a fun, collaborative and effective work environment.
- Produce news topicals, image campaigns, and more.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficiency in television production and post-production.
- Ability to write, produce, shoot, and edit.
- Proficient in computer software application (ex: Final Cut Pro, ENPS, Adobe Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education/Experience: Bachelor¹s degree with at least 2 years television promotions experience.
Training/Equipment: Computer with editing software.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you have what it takes to be an on-air representative for New Mexico CW and My50 TV, and have the video and people skills to back it up, apply online at www.krqe.com. Select the "Work for Us" link. No phone calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the job has been filled.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED **