Posted on 2015-01-20
By KUPD, KDKB, KSLX, KDUS, KAZG Hubbard Radio Phoenix
Hubbard Radio Phoenix's Promotion Departments are hiring a Promotion Assistant(s) for a part time position(s) to support, development and execution of the stations promotion efforts, reporting to the Promotion Director/Coordinator. Responsibilities include on-air promotion, sales promotion, publicity, special events and general office work; to be a fully contributing member of the promotion team and help assure station's goals and objectives are met.
- Age - 21 years or older.
- Strong marketing/promotional background-as either educational focus, or equivalent experience. Possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with multi-task capabilities.
- Must work in a cooperative manner; interacting effectively with all station personnel, clients, outside vendors and listeners.
- Strong knowledge of the music, lifestyle, and the air staff.
- Project an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Must work independently, if necessary, & operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Be able to work 15-20 hours/per week including week nights and weekends, in order to attend & execute station events & promotional activities.
- Must possess valid Arizona Driver's License and a demonstrated good driving record, for operation of company vehicles. Willing to sign & fully support the company’s Vehicle Operating Agreement.
- A previous working relationship with media contacts, public relation firms and/or special events background, a plus.
- Web/Social Media background and/or some knowledge of Database/Marketing software.
- Must be willing to work in a smoke-free environment.
- Willing to fully support company's mission and core values. Physical Demands:
- Substantial physical movement is required.
Must be able to lift & transport various equipment, including heavy items up to 50 lbs, and/or 20 lbs of force frequently.
- Subject to outside environmental conditions. Should be capable of maintaining oral communications despite various noise levels.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at ALTAZ933.COM, KSLX.COM or 98KUPD.COM. You may also apply in person at each station.