Posted on 2015-01-16
By KRQE-TV New Mexico Fox KBIM-TV KREZ-TV Nexstar
KRQE Media Group in Albuquerque is searching for a Sales Assistant professional. We are seeking an individual who is extremely organized, motivated and possess a "can do" attitude.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides various office support activities to a staff of account executives, including traffic & sales managers.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, enhance, and follow specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided.
- Ensure the correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services.
- Prepare reports; meeting deadlines.
- Acquire, distribute, and store supplies.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend changes for improvement.
- Monitor records retention & destruction.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment and systems.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures.
- Ability to assess needs of clients/team members in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Problem-solving and deductive reasoning is required to accomplish tasks.
- Clear and concise communications both through writing & presentation skills.
- Effective use of time is very important in this position.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Education/Experience: Associate’s degree, vocational school or equivalent experience required. Minimum 3 years previous work-related experience.
Training/Equipment: Desktop computers, MS Office to include: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe, And Outlook.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: This position requires a cooperative, pleasant attitude, and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and challenges. May work in a high stress environment with deadline pressures.
HOW TO APPLY:
To express interest in this position, complete the employment application materials online at www.krqe.com. Select "Work for Us" to apply.
No phone calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
No Phone Calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER