Posted on 2015-01-15
By iHeart Media - Oklahoma City iHeart Media - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
iHeart Media and Entertainment-Oklahoma City is currently seeking to fill the following employment opening:
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company`s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company`s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia`s free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company`s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
As an Administrative Assistant for iHeartMedia in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, you will provide vital support to the Director of Business and the Market Manager in daily business and basic accounting functions.
- Assisting Director of Business and Market Manager in daily duties and performing general office and clerical duties.
- Strong administrative, computer, and communication skills, not limited to; typing correspondence, accounts receivable maintenance, daily deposits, maintaining all contracts and contract database, and maintaining trade/barter files.
- Person will also assist Director of Business in tracking revenue adjustments.
- Must be able to move easily from project to project.
- Works directly with the Director of Business and Market Manager.
- Must be a self-starter, extremely efficient with time management, multi-tasker and take initiative.
- Candidate must possess very strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, accounts receivable software, exporting and formatting reports, etc as well as writing and verbal communication.
- Must assist with any duties assigned daily.
- Maintains and is efficient with all filing, copying, mail distribution, etc.
- Will be required to be in rotation for front desk coverage.
Candidates should have prior experience in an office setting including experience with Microsoft Office Products. Exceptional time management, organizational skills and follow through are essential.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, visit: www.iheartmediacareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma, United States
You are encouraged to refer qualified applicants to us for such opening. Persons interested in submitting an application for the position identified above should apply at the following website: www.iheartmediacareers.com
Thank you for your assistance. If you know of any other organization that may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, we would appreciate you forwarding that information to us.