Anchorage Media Group (Radio) Executive Assistant
Posted on 2014-12-03
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Anchorage Media Group has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant. Status: Full time salaried non-exempt. This position will provide various clerical and administrative assistance to the General Manager and Business Manager. Pay range: DOE Working hours Mon-Friday.
These duties include but are not limited to:
- Traffic Department Back up duties.
- Occasional Reception coverage.
- Filing and organization assistance.
- Financial flow organization and assistance.
- National Rep firm interface.
- Promotional recaps.
- Accounts Receivable research/troubleshooting.
- Time Order processing.
- Assistance in managing National commercial traffic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assistance in monthly reporting.
- Inventory and Rate reporting.
- Internet metrics and performance reports.
- Touch typing 45-60 wpm. Familiarity with Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to learn proprietary software systems including Marketron Traffic System, Adobe Audition editing suite and other software as necessary.
- Customer service skills and the ability to rapidly re-prioritize tasks a must.
HOW TO APPLY:
8a-5p Must have valid driver`s license, be 21 or over and state required vehicle insurance. Eligible for full benefits, must pass drug test before job offered. Submit application or resume attention Scott Smith. Drop to Anchorage Media Group at 301 Arctic Slope Avenue, fax to 907/275-2290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anchorage Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation or any other protective status.