News Topical Promotion Producer
Posted on 2014-12-02
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Daily writing and production of news topical promotion for early and late newscasts.
- Assisting in digital and social media marketing initiatives.
- Must produce compelling, targeted promotion at all times.
- Part of a creative team responsible for writing and producing news promotion, station-sponsored events, syndicated promotion, and PSA’s.
- Four-year college degree preferred with an emphasis in Broadcast Communications or similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams.
- Demonstrated proficiency in compelling and conversational writing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in non-linear editing.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a proven track record of success.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible, highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Versatile team player with the ability to help increase ratings with unique, cutting-edge creativity.
- A positive personality is essential, as is strong self-motivation and the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please apply online
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER