Accounts Payable Analyst
Posted on 2014-11-19
This position supports multiple broadcasting markets in all aspect of Accounts Payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyst reviews all invoices to ensure that they are properly account coded and have station approvals in regard to Internal Control compliance.
- Ensures proper matching of purchase orders, receiving documents, and invoices.
- Enters invoices into the accounting system Solomon.
- Analyst prepares check preview report for approval and prints vendor checks.
- Helps in the bank deposit process.
- Assists with year-end 1099 processing.
- Performs other management requests and related duties as required.
- Accounts payable experience preferred.
- Proficiency PC skills using MS Office and Excel.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Detail oriented.
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player with exceptional oral/written communications skills.
- Sarbanes Oxley knowledge a plus.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The AP Analyst must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Repetitive movements are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.