Regional Promotions Administrator
Posted on 2014-11-13
By KTVL Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Promotions Department for a Hub Promotion Administrator. The Hub Promotion Administrator will work with multiple markets and is responsible for managing promotion advertisement budgets, and the daily promotion inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, and working closely with station Promotion Managers daily to maximize inventory.
- Verify promotion logs for accurate promotion content, product separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast for multiple markets.
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily.
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner.
- Manage multiple station promotion budget, including allocation and buying of outside media.
- Manage the placement of Public Service Announcements and relationships with charitable organizations.
- Manage multiple stations promotion announcement libraries.
- Media buying and placement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Knowledge of OSi and Wide Orbit traffic systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must.
- Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you`re interested in joining our team you must apply online to be considered. To apply, go to www.ktvl.com.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!