Market Intelligence Manager
Posted on 2014-11-11
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
Entravision Communications Denver is currently seeking a Market Intelligence Manager. This position reports directly to the VP of Market Intelligence located in Entravision`s Los Angeles facility.
Job Description: For a designated list of Entravision radio and TV stations and markets, responsibilities of the Market Intelligence Manager include:
- All quantitative and qualitative sales materials related to station performance, local market trends and consumer purchasing categories.
- Communicating and working with and for the local sales staffs and corporate management, creating the best sales stories for our radio and/or TV stations sales divisions and assisting sales in overcoming objections to justify our inclusion on all commercial campaigns in the market.
- Updating all quantitative sales materials timely as new data is released.
- Expanding the sales materials portfolio as needed, supplying new talking points for sales about market performance.
- Daily and weekly updates on performance of locally produced programming and dissemination of all reports to interested parties.
- Alerting management of performance trend changes and supplying the
- Creating sales sheets for client meetings and requests including ratings, Simmons OneView, RL Polk automotive data, Geoscape mapping and consumer and market trends, Kantar Media share of voice sales sheets
The successful candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- Complete and thorough knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Microsoft certification in each is preferred.
- Some background in television and radio audience measurement is preferred.
- An analytical mind. The successful candidate is a detective of sorts, searching for why whatever happened, happened.
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment, work under pressure, with many quick deadlines and priorities that shift and constant interruptions.
- Ability to work well with all levels of colleagues, able to take constructive criticism and learn from it, able to find ways to complete tasks quicker while improving accuracy.
- The highest level of organizational skills, the ability to improve upon the current way of doing things that works for everyone.
HOW TO APPLY:
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Send Resume to: Tmeyer@entravision or fax to (303)721-1359 or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204
Closing date: 12/26/14
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage women and minorities to apply.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.