Part Time Board Operators
Posted on 2014-11-03
By WBEX WKKJ WCHI WQLX WCHO AM WCHO FM WSRW AM Clear Channel Media and Entertainment
iHeart Media in Chillicothe and Washington Court House, Ohio is searching for Part Time Board Operators. There are several positions open. While experience/school is helpful, we also will train.
- Ability to operate radio station control room including digital audio delivery and storage systems, in a variety of situations, and ability to record and produce various programs including news casts, sports cast, weather forecasts, commercials and community affairs programming.
- Write, submit and prepare for air various programming elements such as voice tracks from announcers, commercials, news, sports and promotional announcements.
- Post timely information such as news and sports to web sites and social media
- Assist as needed with commercial scheduling programs
- Help maintain radio stations in compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
- Assist with office duties such as reception as needed.
- Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment and work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
- Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School diploma or Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Will consider current college students.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Keyboarding and computer skills required
- Knowledge of digital audio system operations ( RCS NexGen and RCS News experience helpful)
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 20 pounds.
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work mostly evenings and weekends
HOW TO APPLY:
Must Apply on line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/ use Join and search \"Ohio\"
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.